Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
Write your review
You must be logged in to post a review.
When all else fails, open a can of XO2® Whoopin' on it! This odour bomb will blow your mind!
To remove bad odours, you need to find the source and deal with it. But what if you can’t find the source? Or what if the source of the odour is actually the entire space... like when someone has done a big curry cook up!
With XO2® Whoopin' it doesn’t matter anymore! Just shut down the smelly area, activate the can and get out! The can releases a super fine dry fog of odour destroying genius. The fog travels into every crevice, crack and hidey hole. It is kind of like letting a bomb off!
XO2® Whoopin' destroys all odours in any home-size room, individual office or car that has been in a flood, fire, has had a dead rat in it, or any other place that is enclosed or too small for a large electric fogging machine. The specially designed total release fogging odour control can is far superior to handheld aerosol and standard spraying devices. It eliminates cigarette odours in cars and musty smells in closed rooms. It is excellent for use in housekeeping, property management, carpet cleaning and auto detailing. One can provides up to 170 cubic metres (approx 7.5mx7.5mx2.4m) of odour destroying magic!
But it’s not over yet because we’ve done something pretty special with our aromatherapy skills :) Whoopin' has serious class with XO2®’s ‘Luxe’ fragrance. It will get your pulse racing with its luxurious sparkle of invigorating mint leaves and subtle floral notes warmed by smooth sandalwood, crisp cedar, and spicy vanilla caraway over peppered clove buds, ambered moss, and ethereal musk. Yep fair dinkum!
Where to use.
XO2® Whoopin' is ready to use and gives you the option of total release and spot use operation.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Centres, Homes.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers, laundries.
• Foyers, receptions, lifts, stairwells, gyms, showrooms, carparks.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunchrooms.
• Garbage bins, chutes, drains and refuse areas.
• Seriously anywhere odour control is needed.
XO2® Whoopin' is designed for use on almost all washable surfaces. The fog is super fine, dry and safe on curtains and fabrics as long as used as directed. Use caution when spraying around plastics.
How to use.
Total Release Fogger (recommended for severe odour cases up to 170m3)
1. Close doors and windows and turn off fans and air conditioners. Eliminate all ignition sources such as pilot lights etc.
2. Place can on a raised surface. Place piece of paper under can to protect area directly underneath.
3. Turn cap upside down and lock on (this will start the fogging action.)
4. Close door and leave area at once. For best results, leave treated space undisturbed for a minimum of one hour.
5. After treatment, allow to ventilate for at least 30 minutes.
1. Directly spray into the source of the odour. Keep 60-90cm away from surfaces when spraying.
XO2’s propellant atomises the effective ingredients into an extra fine dry mist. Used as directed, it will not harm curtains or other fabrics.
• Spray on an inconspicuous area to test for colour fastness.
• XO2® Whoopin is highly concentrated.
• This can contains ingredients which may react with certain plastics. Use caution when applying this product around plastics.
• To guarantee odour removal, Whoopin must make physical contact with the source of the odour.
• Do not add Whoopin to any other cleaning solutions (including carpet presprays and detergents) as its effectiveness may diminish or be eliminated.
• If odours continue, a second treatment may be required.
• For areas larger than 170m3, you will need to set up multiple cans. Spread cans out evenly in the relevant areas to ensure complete coverage and effectiveness.
You must be logged in to post a review.