Learn more at the XO2® Blog...
XO2® Wonder Gel is a high performance instant action bathroom cleaner that cleans, sanitises and destains all in one easy step. With XO2® Wonder Gel in hand, you can say goodbye to the toughest soiling and stains. It makes the removal of mould, body fat, soap scum, grime and stubborn stains easy.
Where to use.
XO2® Wonder Gel cleans, sanitises and destains surfaces in bathrooms including showers, baths, tiles, toilets, urinals, floors, sinks and even swimming pool edges.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics.
• Guest rooms, classrooms.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, baby change rooms, showers.
• Foyers, stairwells, gyms, showrooms.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, lunch rooms.
• Garbage bins, chutes, and refuse areas.
Suitable on hard surfaces such as ceramic, porcelain, concrete, stainless steel, glass, enamel, laminate and most washable surfaces.
How to use.
Showers, baths and bathroom surfaces (bottle use)
1. Apply me directly onto a microfibre cloth, disposable wipe or the surface.
2. Leave on the surface for 30-60 seconds. Agitate with a suitable scourer or brush for the surface.
3. Wipe clean or rinse off with clean water.
1. Remove debris and soil from the surface.
2. Apply when the surface is dry for best results.
3. Apply using a squirt bottle, watering can or pour directly onto the surface then spread the product around for even coverage. Heavily affected areas may require some agitation.
4. If necessary, rinse the area after to remove any surface debris and grime that was trapped by the mould and lightly apply a second coat.
5. Rinse off when the desired result is achieved.
General and deep cleaning (bottle, bucket or foaming gun use)
1. Apply me directly onto the surface.
2. Agitate surface with a brush or scourer (if required) and allow at least 10 minutes dwell time.
3. Agitate again with a suitable scourer, brush or high pressure water.
4. Rinse well with clean water.
5. Pick up excess moisture and allow to dry.
• When manually filling bottles or buckets, add the water first and chemical last to prevent foaming and splashes.
• Wonder Gel should not ever come into contact with fabrics of any kind. If contact occurs you run the risk of bleaching the fibre and causing permanent damage that will require repair or replacement. Wonder Gel is designed for hard washable surfaces.
• For best results use freshly diluted cleaning solutions.
• When cleaning glass, squeegee or wipe dry after cleaning for the ultimate result.
• Always use the appropriate XO2 labelled product bottle.
• Always test first in an inconspicuous area before using any cleaning solution. Play it safe, especially when you use a product for the first time. Better to be safe than sorry. Some surfaces can be sensitive to moisture and particular chemical types.
Will XO2® Wonder Gel remove white haze or hard water staining on glass?
If the white haze or droplet marks are caused by soap scum or body fat, XO2® Wonder Gel will remove it. If this type of mark remains after cleaning it’s most likely hard water staining. That is a mineral buildup (or damage) on the glass. Everyday bathroom cleaners may improve surfaces where hard water staining is, especially acidic based bathroom cleaners. However, in most cases, hard water stain removal is considered a restoration job requiring special products, equipment and expertise. Hard water stain removal is not a general cleaning job. One reason this occurs is due to water quality issues. A good way to reduce or avoid this problem is to not let the water dry on the glass. Always squeegee or wipe the surface dry after wetting.