XO2® Yes Chef has been specifically formulated to give a balanced blend of wetting power, grease cutting, antibacterial, foam formation and skin care. XO2® Yes Chef has a neutral pH neutral and does not contain any corrosive alkalis or harsh chemicals, making it suitable for a vast variety of manual cleaning tasks particularly dishwashing and kitchen cleaning operations carried out by hand.
XO2® Yes Chef contains a synergised blend of non-ionic and anionic detergents which gives excellent soil removal and emulsification of oils and fats from pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates and cutlery.
XO2® Yes Chef is neutral and formulated to be soft on the users' hands. It is fully biodegradable and residues after discharge to the drain will be fully broken down without subsequent damage to the environment.
Where to use.
XO2® Yes Chef can be used indoors and outdoors in multiple applications including:
• Kitchens: Manual dishwashing liquid for brilliant grease and grime removal along with fast emulsification of oils and fats from soiled pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates, cutlery, dishes, glasses and cups.
• Hard surfaces: Popular for general cleaning of painted surfaces, tiles, bench tops, floors, enamel, ceramic, plastic, steel, vinyl, polymer sealed flooring, vehicles and more.
• Hotels, Casinos, Resorts, Apartments, Motels, Holiday Parks.
• Schools, Universities, Colleges, Child Care Centres.
• Workplaces, Offices, Showrooms, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants.
• Hospitals, Aged Care Centres, Medical Clinics, Homes.
• Function centres, restaurants, cafes, pubs, kitchens, lunchrooms.
• Guest rooms, classrooms, offices, hallways.
• Washrooms, toilets, urinals, bathrooms, showers.
How to use
Sink dishwashing (bottle use)
1. Wear gloves when washing dishes. Wearing an apron is also recommended.
2. Scrape food and debris into the bin. If heavily soiled, rinse separately before washing.
3. Fill the sink with warm water first, then add detergent.
4. Use a sponge, scourer or dish brush to scrub. Keep scrubbing until clean.
5. Finally, rinse and sanitise in clean warm to hot water and place in a rack to air dry. For sanitising, add Protect no-rinse sanitiser to the rinse water.
6. When finished... empty, clean and rinse sink/s. Clean sponge, scourer or brush ready for next time.
General cleaning (bottle or bucket use)
1. Apply me directly onto the surface.
2. Agitate surface with a brush or
3. Agitate again with
4. Rinse well with clean water.
5. Pick up excess moisture and allow to dry.
• Avoid splashing when filling the sink. Use as high a temperature as you can comfortably tolerate. The hotter the water, the better it will sanitise and cut grease.
• Wash pots and pans last because they are the dirtiest.
• The items washed should look clean and not feel greasy.
• Place clean dishes in racks for air drying.