Latex High Risk Powder Free Disposable Gloves - Blue, Micro Textured
• Take no chances. This is simply the toughest disposable latex glove on the market.
• Premium natural rubber latex that 3 times thicker than standard latex for high risk and heavy duty hazardous and non hazardous applications.
• 30cm length with exceptional strength and tactility.
• Disposable. For single use.
• Ambidextrous and non-sterile.
• Comfortable beaded cuff.
• Powder Free finish offers low allergic reactions due to minimal protein levels.
• Silicone free.
• Micro textured finish for outstanding wet and dry grip.
• HACCP certified. AS/NZS 4011:1997. ARTG 165050.
• Recommended Applications: Hospitals, dental and medical clinics, ambulance and emergency services, pharmaceutical, laboratories, graphic arts, cosmetic industries, hair care and beauty industries, childcare and tattooists.
Warning: Latex gloves are not recommended for food preparation. These gloves contain natural rubber latex, and may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
Pack of 50 (Order 10 packs for a full carton)